Hi I’m Ivy!
A writer at heart, mother, career woman, dreamer, believer in Christ and blogger!
Over the past several years, I’ve complete fallen in love with digital marketing and I’ve always had a love for social media! I’ve finally decided to pursue my love of writing by creating A Girl and Her Coins blog.
My goal is to share my financial, motherhood, career and blogging journey with like-minded women who are pushing forward to create a better life for themselves and their families.
If those are topics that interest you, you’re in the right place!
Years ago, I first earned money online by outsourcing an e-book about leadership and selling it online via Kindle. Once I was able to sell copies online, I knew that earning more money online was possible for myself as well as others. I plan to share this journey as well.
My hopes are that one day I’ll earn a full-time salary from my blog and be able to work wherever and whenever I choose.
Although I’m extremely interested in earning money online, I still have a day job in Human Resources and have decided to also offer digital products for those who are interested in revamping their resumes, cover letters and interview skills to increase their chances of landing a not just another job, but a career they love!
Thank you for visiting. I’m super excited that you we’re connected and I’m excited for what lies ahead!
- The Best 37 Resume Writing Tips You’ll Ever Need from a Recruiter
- Manifest Your Dream Job in 5 Easy Steps
- 9 Hot Careers for Women Who Love to Travel
- 10 Best Self-Care Tips for Busy Moms
Money and Credit Articles
- Money Saving Tips: 5 Easy Ways to Automate your Savings
- 9 Date Night Ideas that Won’t Break the Bank
- What’s a Good Credit Score and How do I Get One?
- The Debt Snowball Method: The Best Way to Slash Debt in 2019