Program Finance Cost Accountant Job
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide comprehensive financial metrics and forecasts to program managers, finance department, and senior staff while maintaining cost and schedule controls in alignment w/profitability targets
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved; elevate critical issues/recommendations to management to ensure proactive resolution.
- Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program Be recognized as resident financial expert on assigned programs and contribute/lead the advancement of financial support/reporting initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc data queries and analyses
- Assist in pricing and proposal activities
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor degree required. 2+ years related experience preferred
- General Accounting (AP/AR)
- Must be a self starter with strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org